Aivivid Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) considers the importance of personal information obtained from stakeholders as the basis of our business activities and one of the most important management issues. It is.
In order to provide safe, secure, and reliable services to everyone, we have established the following basic policy and are working to ensure that all employees are well aware.
- We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations. In addition, we will establish internal rules for the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as our company rules), implement them, maintain them, and strive for continuous improvement.
- The Company shall establish a management system for the protection of personal information, make its rules known to officers and employees, and strive to ensure compliance.
- We handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use specified to the customer. In addition, the Company will not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties unless there is consent from the customer or there is a justifiable reason.
- We keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage of personal information, loss, damage, etc., and continuously improve and correct information security.
- The Company will respond sincerely and promptly to inquiries and requests for disclosure regarding personal information from customers.
Established on January 8, 2014, updated on November 28, 2019
Aivivid Co., Ltd. Representative Hirooki Abe
2、Purpose of use of personal information
When providing personal information from customers, the Company shall clearly indicate the purpose of use of the personal information in advance and use it within the scope of the purpose of use.If it becomes necessary to use your personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance, we will inform you of that fact and use it with your consent.The purpose of using personal information held by the Company is as follows.
- Personal information about customers
- Business talks with customers、Meeting, etc.
- Shipping of products and materials
- Sending information about services and events
- Providing customer support and maintenance
- Response to inquiries and consultations
- Provision of various membership services
- Service development、Questionnaire survey、Implementation of monitors, etc.
- Contract fulfillment
- Personal information about applicants for employment
- Provision and communication of recruitment information to recruitment applicants (including internships)
- Recruitment management at our company
3、Appropriate acquisition of personal information
We obtain personal information by lawful and fair means.
4、Provision of personal information
- We will not disclose or provide your personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- If you have your consent
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- In case of business succession due to merger, company split, business transfer or other reasons
- Regardless of the above (1), if it is deemed appropriate to respond to the provision of services to customers, responses to inquiries, etc. from our affiliated companies or agents, the customer’s address , Name, phone number, etc. may be provided to the affiliated company.In this case, the customer can request us to stop providing personal information to the affiliated company.
5、Inquiries regarding personal information
If you have any inquiries regarding disclosure, correction or deletion of your personal information, please contact us using the inquiry form.
- 1. About access information
- In order to provide better service on this site, access log information may be obtained. Please be forewarned.Access log acquisition is not intended to identify your personal information.
- 2. About cookies